Year / Release Date : 09/11/2019
Version : 1.5.0
Developer : Wavesfactory
Developer’s site : Wavesfactory
Format : VST / VST3 / AAX / AU (MODiFiED)
Bit : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System Requirements :
Mac OSX: 10.7 or higher.
Windows 7, 8 or 10.
Description : Specter is a sound generating tool that combines the best enhancer features in combination with a graphical parametric equalizer.
Specter processes the difference between the input signal and the equalizer signal, presenting the harmonic content of only that part of the spectrum that you want, using various saturation algorithms based on classic recording hardware.
Specter can be used on individual tracks, sub-mixes, throughout the mix and is ideal for mastering.
– New: processing mode per band.
– New: input / output linking.
– New: fine tuning on labels.
– New: mouse wheel control over labels.
– New: de-emphasis filters.
– New: VST3 format.
– Improved: made menu more visible.
– Improved: code optimization.
– Fixed: user manual typos.
– Deleted: passepartout (white background surrounding the plug-in).