Year of manufacture : 02/21/2019
Version : 2.8.0
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer site : native-instruments
Platform : iNTEL
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AUi
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Interface language : English
Tablet : The program is treated (put and work)
System requirements : MacOS 10.11 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Description : MASCHINE is a revolutionary groove making system for tactile, creative beat-making with a recognized sound library. Build quickly and easily with MASCHINE, with a software suite for creating bits that combines the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware. Its pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, an incredible set of professional studio instruments and effects, exemplary drum synthesizers and a proclaimed library present you a complete system for quickly and professionally creating grooves.
• Browse to Sounds.com, MASCHINE. You must enable the “Download to All NI Apps” feature on the Sounds.com website.
• CHANGED Samples are now cataloged in separate. Loops and One-Shots tabs in the Browser
For all versions, it will be possible to check the browser tabs, regardless of whether they are loops or one shots.
• IMPROVED Instruments, Loops, and One-Shots
• ADDED Previews of loops selected in the Browser will be played in sync with the current project
• When a loop is selected, it will be selected. If you want to go through your project, it will make it.
• It will be remembered when it comes to the selection of products.
• ADDED Browser content synchronization between multiple running instances
• When it’s running, it will be synced, it will be synced. For example, if you are a user, you can no longer need to be in this case. Similarly, if you save a piece of it, then it will be available.
• ADDED Setting of Sample Start and End Points from MASCHINE MIKRO MK3
• Fine adjustments can be made by holding SHIFT while rotating the encoder.
• ADDED When you browse with A-Series keyboards, you can now jump to the 4D Encoder
• ADDED When you browse with A-Series keyboards, you can scroll through the 4D Encoder.
• ADDED Mute and Solo Sounds & Groups from A-Series keyboards
• Sounds are muted in TRACK mode while Groups are muted in IDEAS.
• ADDED Adjust Pattern Length with A-Series keyboards
• Press the 4D Encoder on a Pattern in IDEAS. SHIFT and twist for finer increments. Press again to set.
• ADDED Clear patterns from A-Series keyboards by holding SHIFT and pressing STOP
• IMPROVED Authorization system upgraded to RAS3
• Existing RAS2 serial numbers will authenticate in the new RAS3 system automatically.
IM Mode LED LED Mode LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED
• FIXED MASCHINE would crash when connecting or disconnecting a microphone to the MASCHINE MK3
• FIXED Pad Sensitivity for MIKRO MK3
• FIXED Brightness slider MIKRO MK3
• FIXED MICRO MK3
• FIXED Pressing Undo on MASCHINE MK3 after recording the waveform from display
• FIXED Lit of MASCHINE MK2
• FIXED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series would show you the correct state for some plug-ins