Year of release: 04/22/2021
Developer: Native Instruments
Developer site: native-instruments
Platform: Intel only
Interface language: English
Tablet: replacement files (inside package) + PATCH COMMAND
System requirements: macOS 10.14+ (Tested, working on maOS Catalina & Big Sur)
Previous installed version of Guitar Rig
Description: A new version of the effects rack.
Return with a new look, new amplifiers, new effects, and new machine learning technology to simulate modern equipment. Unlimited heat, grain, crunch and air, plus all the effects you could ever need.
NEW AMPLIFIERS AND EFFECTS – Three newly modeled brand and vintage amps. We’ve also added 16 new Native and Softube effects for new ways to define your tone.
REDESIGNED INTERFACE – The GUITAR RIG 6 PRO looks new. The new scalable interface is intuitive and easy to use, making audio processing even more intuitive.
HELP DECIDE WHAT’S NEXT – Our new way of modeling hardware means it’s easier for us to add the types of amps and effects our community needs, and everyone is welcome to participate.
CREATIVE SOLUTION – GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects stand and amp simulator designed for fast and direct sound creation and experimentation. Think of it like your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and more flexibility. Create unique processing chains to customize your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass to strings, drums, synthesizers and more.
INTELLIGENT CIRCUIT SIMULATION – Fantastic in name but incredibly realistic in nature. The newly developed circuit simulation process uses advanced machine learning technology to reproduce the behavior of hardware devices from scratch, bringing a whole new level of depth and realism to our amp emulations. Moreover, it means that we will work with the community to unlock new hardware and add it to the GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with regular updates.
CHICAGO – A classic, rare mid-50s combo amp with simple gain and tone controls, but rich in character and very responsive to the dynamics of choice. Turn it all the way to get rich, lamp-driven beauty.
BASS INVADER – Punchy, vintage solid-state bass amp that’s rock-solid. With 4-band active EQ, voice filters and distortion control that’s as good in modern rock as it was 30 years ago.
FIRE BREATHER – This versatile blend of high-quality high-gain, hand-crafted American signature amp, originally inspired by British classics, can do everything from modern metallic tones to stunning clean sounds.
New in version :
• ADDED New components: Doppel-Filter, Supercharger, Supercharger GT
• ADDED New presets incl 43 artist presets from Jesse (Maroon 5), Swagg, and Phil (Def leppard), Rachel Eckroth, Low Leaf, Nabihah Iqbal and AYA
• IMPROVED ASIO control panel can now be opened directly from Audio preferences
• IMPROVED Browser open / closed state is restored on reloading
• IMPROVED Multiple Browser results can be selected by holding shift, allowing for batch operations for favorites, deletion, and re-ordering
• IMPROVED Editable comments for User Presets in the Info Pane
• IMPROVED Component Tiles in the Browser can be navigated with the tab key (Standalone only)
• IMPROVED Using the Browser with screen readers (Standalone only)
• FIXED Crash when loading various presets after closing / re-opening the Guitar Rig plugin window (AU only)
• FIXED Crash when selecting a tag in the Components browser (AAX only)
• FIXED Macros can now be assigned to Global FX parameters
• FIXED Matched Cabinet and Control Room IRs now load correctly in FL Studio
• FIXED Matched Cabinet Pro correctly responds to sample rate changes
• FIXED Switching to another plugin instance no longer unhides the browser
• FIXED Tape Decks now suggest the correct filename when saving
• FIXED Undo history corruption when undoing and redoing load of Container / Global FX component presets
• FIXED Vintage Verb IRs now load correctly when clicking on the slider text labels
• FIXED Limiter Input parameter was mislabeled as Output and in an incorrect position on the user interface
• FIXED Crossfade sliders could seldomly display incorrect percentage values
• FIXED Areas to change the Min Volume and Half Volume parameters on the Volume component were too narrow
• FIXED Modulation indicators for horizontal sliders and some switches were inverted
• FIXED Keyboard shortcuts not working after dismissing a dialog box with Esc key (Standalone macOS only)
• FIXED Crash after dragging a Browser result item outside of the window
• FIXED MIDI learn menu option was not disabled on components that were moved to the Container / GlobalFX
• KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 VST / AAX only: HiDPI scaling does not work correctly which results in lower resolution graphics
• KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 standalone only: When using multiple screens with scaling of 150% or more the GUI may be drawn incorrectly or not at all
• KNOWN ISSUE Dragging from a HiDPI screen to a non-HiDPI screen can result in lower quality graphics. Closing / reopening GUI on the same screen will fix this