Format: KONTAKT 6.2.2+
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: The Orchestra Complete 2 – New Features – New Instruments – New Presets
Ensemble Engine – Powered by multiple independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins series.
Sophisticated Arrangements with Simple Chords – Create pulsing rhythms and inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. And all this without relying on pre-recorded phrases – everything is under your control. It will work no matter what chord or note you play. Thanks to the minimal load time, a huge number of presets will provide you with a complete ensemble flavor right after installation.
– Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vibrant and powerful orchestral colors.
– Load up to 5 different instruments into independent slots and play them together.
– Each slot can be assigned one of five different modules.
– Assign percussion to the arpeggiator to create pulsating rhythms.
Compose faster with full instrumental groups – choose from 300 presets in three categories.
Orchestral Colors are handy combinations of instruments that can be played live on the keyboard. Simple keystrokes and chords produce rich orchestral sounds.
Orchestral Rhythms – Contains simple and useful playable patterns of individual parts of the orchestra that our engine uses.
Animated Orchestra – These presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any note you play. This is where the magic happens!
Export Your Project – Drag and drop MIDI into your DAW. Once you’ve been inspired by the preset, drag and drop your performance arrangement into the DAW. Unleash the full power of the ensemble engine in your personal template, change notes, combine different templates and make them your own.
Full Ensemble Control – Work quickly and intuitively with a simple user interface. On the Engine page, you can access all of the individual controls for each of the five tool modules. Short notes can be arranged using arpeggiators, and sustained notes can be formed using a velocity envelope. Create orchestral colors just the way you want and let the magic happen.
– Arpeggiator – Creates engaging melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feel. Modify the arpeggiator pattern with the step rhythm. You can change almost every parameter as needed to give you full control over your orchestral color.
– Velocity Envelope – Shape your sustain sounds – Velocity Envelope adds repetitive dynamic movement to the sustain note. The centerpiece is an envelope shape that you can draw freely.
Play Your Instruments Freely – Create complete and detailed orchestrations from scratch. Play your ideas and your melodies freely with single instrument patches.
In addition to the Ensemble tool, “The Orchestra Complete 2” also contains 152 individual instrument patches. All standard symphony orchestra sections and articulations are included, including percussion and bonus instruments.
Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
True Legato Interval Sampling
302 ready-to-go ensemble presets
135 Multi-Rack Patches
14.3GB of data (18.2 GB uncompressed)
24600+ individual Samples
Fast loading times