Year / Release Date: 03/30/2021
Version: 3 Build 4.4
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7 or higher
Nexus 3 is a complete overhaul of the Nexus 2 engine and has several new additions that a modern manufacturer needs to make a hit. Some of the new features that turn me on the most are the scalable vector user interface, a brand new sequencer that is vastly superior to the one on the Nexus 2.
For the programs and plugins to work properly, you need: Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
::: Installing Nexus 3 :::
1. Unpack the archive to any convenient location on your PC, for example: “D: \ NO INSTALL \”
2. Run SymLink Install.cmd | Installation completed!
::: Installing extensions :::
1. Download the Libraries HERE (you only need the Nexus Content folder and the Nexus 3 Installation Files.iso).
2. Mount the Nexus 3 Installation Files.iso image. Find the Copy to folder Nexus Content in the mounted image, open it and copy the Presets folder. We follow the path where we saved the Nexus Content and paste the copied Presets folder.
3. Transfer the Nexus Content.cmd file to the same folder (Nexus Content) and run it.
If regular (not NO INSTALL) versions of this software were installed on your PC, they may interfere with correct installation.
In this case, all conflicting directories will be renamed automatically (“.bak” will be added to the end of the name)