Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: Just updated to 2.0! A completely new design with improved control over the functions you need most.
Laughing clarinets, jazz staccato, xylophone winks and trombone slides – Colors: Animator is a library dedicated to everything funny. Instantly playable, ANIMATOR is your go-to voiceover for cartoons, animated films, light games or sitcoms.
Animator, the first library of its kind, pays homage to the masters of animation scoring – Scott Bradley and Carl Stalling. Featuring an ensemble that consists of (bass) clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp and percussion, the library focuses on short, snappy and playable articulations, phrases and special effects. These recordings are grouped by action, with names such as ‘Wink Wink’, ‘Uh Oh’ and ‘Laughter’, enabling you to quickly find the sound you need.
Animator focuses on ensemble recordings, with differently arranged instrument combinations spread over the keyboard. A selection of articulations is also available for individual instruments, such as a laughing glissando played by just clarinet or trombone. Furthermore, a selection of cartoon sounds from SYMPHOBIA 3: LUMINA is included.
Animator supports the NKS standard, offering easy searching, Light Guide and hands-on parameter control for NI Komplete and / or Maschine users. The Animator interface allows for real-time mixing of the 3 mic positions, independent pitch and speed control, tempo syncing and on-the-fly octave shifting.
Animator is our most playable and – dare we say it – funniest library to date.
– Aimed at cartoon, feature animation, light games and sitcoms
– Instrument featured in arrangements: clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp & percussion and more
– Instantly playable, pre-arranged articulations and effects
– Select solo articulations and effects
– 3 concert hall mic positions with real-time mixing
– Tempo-synced runs & phrases
– Free time-stretch control for majority of instruments
– Tempo sync for runs and phrases
– On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)
– Contains a small selection of material from Symphobia 3: Lumina
– In Disguise
– Syncy Winky
– Uh Oh
– Keep it Short
– Glisses and Slides
– Let’s Play Tag
– Cartoon Percussion
– Runs – Major and Wholetone
– Runs – Chromatic
– Phrases – Collection 1
– Phrases – Collection 2
– Phrases – Flea Circus
– Phrases – Is It Jazz
– Phrases – Big Band Chromatic Runs
– Phrases – Big Band Chord Trills
– Additional Cartoon Percussion
– Cartoon Hits Collection
– Loads of Birds
Requires NI Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v6.4.2 and higher!