Year of issue: 22 July 2021
Version: 6.2.2 (R137)
Developer: Native Instruments
Platform: Intel only
Tablet: Present / (patched files, K’ed by SPTNDC)
Interface language: English
• macOS 10.14, 10.15 or 11 (latest update)
• Any 64-bit Intel ® Mac, Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.
New version of the effects rack.
Return with a new look, new amplifiers, new effects, and new machine learning technology to simulate modern equipment. Unlimited heat, grain, crunch and air, plus all the effects you could ever need.
NEW AMPLIFIERS AND EFFECTS
Three newly modeled branded and vintage amps. We’ve also added 16 new Native and Softube effects for new ways to define your tone.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO looks new. The new scalable interface is intuitive and easy to use, making audio processing even more intuitive.
HELP TO DECIDE WHAT’S NEXT
Our new way of modeling hardware means it will be easier for us to add the types of amps and effects that our community needs, and we invite everyone to get involved.
CREATIVE SOLUTION – The GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects stand and amp simulator designed for quick and direct sound creation and experimentation. Think of it like your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and more flexibility. Create unique processing chains to customize your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass to strings, drums, synthesizers and more.
INTELLIGENT CIRCUIT SIMULATION
Fantastic in name, but incredibly realistic in nature. A newly developed circuit simulation process uses advanced machine learning technology to reproduce the behavior of hardware devices from scratch, bringing a whole new level of depth and realism to our amp emulations. What’s more, it means we’ll be working with the community to unlock new hardware and add it to the GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with regular updates.
A classic, rare mid-50s combo amp with simple gain and tone controls, but rich in character and very responsive to the dynamics of choice. Rotate it all the way to get rich, lamp-driven beauty.
Punchy, vintage solid-state bass amp that’s rock-solid. With 4-band active EQ, voice filters and distortion control that’s as good in modern rock as it was 30 years ago.
This versatile blend of high-quality high gain, hand-built American signature amp, originally inspired by British classics, can do everything from modern metallic tones to stunning clean sounds.
• FIXED High CPU usage and potential crash when starting Guitar Rig 6 while offline
• KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 VST/AAX only: HiDPI scaling does not work correctly which results in lower resolution graphics
• KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 standalone only: When using multiple screens with scaling of 150% or more the GUI may be drawn incorrectly or not at all
• KNOWN ISSUE Dragging from a HiDPI screen to a non-HiDPI screen can result in lower quality graphics. Closing/reopening GUI on the same screen will fix this
• Install GUITAR RIG 6.2.2 PRO with all presets (Guitar_Rig_6_622_Mac.dmg).
• Replace with patched files in the following location:
Guitar Rig 6.app -> / Applications / Native Instruments / Guitar Rig 6
Guitar Rig 6.component -> / Library / Audio / Plug-Ins / Components
Guitar Rig 6.vst -> / Library / Audio / Plug-Ins / VST
Note: Before replacing the patched one, open the plugin on your host (DAW)
in demo mode first.