Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: An industry first: true legato transients in playing chords. ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them.
For example, C major and F minor were recorded separately, as well as C major turning into F minor, and vice versa. The result is very realistic and musical.
The two ensembles recorded for Orchestrator are strings with a choir and brass with woodwinds. For these two arrangements, a full set of legato chords is available. Major and minor chords are mapped to two areas on the keyboard, allowing them to be triggered and connected with a single key.
In addition to legato chords, a number of other ensembles are available, including legato double basses played with choir basses, soprano violin with sustain, various staccato chords, and a bonus set of alternative chord orchestrations.
Orchestrator supports the NKS standard, offering easy search, Light Guide, and hands-on parameter control for NI Komplete and/or Maschine users. Each type of instrument in Orchestrator has a consistent region on the keyboard. The chords are always mapped to the same octaves, as are the low basses and high sustains. This makes it very easy to combine different sounds. The included Multis gives you several of these combinations.
Orchestrator is an incredibly inspiring tool that will find its way into your orchestral library from day one.
FULL & UPDATE means you can download the updated full version if you don’t have the previous one, or download only the update if you have the previous one.
New in 2.0.1 :
Orchestrator version 2.0.1 changelog – 2021-01-04:
+ FIXED: Mapping bug in Dark Basses legato instrument
+ FIXED: Mapping bugs in number of Multis
– Orchestrated major and minor chords with real chord change transitions
– Recorded for 2 ensembles: brass with winds and strings with choir
– Double basses & choir basses ‘Dark Basses’ legato instrument
– 3-Layer mod wheel dynamics
– Bonus tremolo chords, flageolet sustains and staccato instruments
– Bonus celli with double basses sustains from SYMPHOBIA
– Free mode or scale locking option for chord instruments
– 3 concert hall mics with real-time mixing
– On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)