Year / Date of Issue: 08.2020
Developer site: kuassa
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX * (* MOD)
Bit depth: 32bit 64bit
Tabletka: cured | VR
System requirements: Windows XP or Later (32/64 bit) \ Mac OSX 10.6 or later (32/64 bit)
Intel Pentium 4, or AMD Athlon XP at minimum (Core2 Duo, Athlon64, or better is recommended) with at least 512MB RAM
Description: Virtual Guitar Pedal Simulator
A shell, an integrator, a host, or let’s just say it’s a guitar player’s studio. Combine, integrate, explore and perform with your Kuassa and Efektors amps, which are automatically added as building blocks in Amplifikation 360.
Your experience with amps and effectors just got better – Amplifikation 360 is a modular playground for setting up pedals, amps and cabinets to create the perfect sound you want. Quickly combine all the Kuassa plugins you have in one Amplifikation 360. Try channeling a Matchlock amp into Caliburn, add a series (and parallel routes) of Efektor pedals for a wide awesome wall of sound or psychedelic leads. Amplifikation 360 is the solution for rapid patch development with a unique, intuitive graphical interface on a single screen.
10 years to complete a complete set of guitar amps. – Imagine a pedal with almost unlimited possibilities. Immediately combine every Kuassa product you own into Amplifikation 360. Amplifikation 360 is also one of the very few guitar amp simulators that truly delivers live performance pleasure. Create a preset in a matter of minutes, plug in any Midi pedal controller, quickly tune the Midi channels, and use Live mode to quickly switch equipment sets smoothly without glitches / stutters.
• Free routing with unlimited device.
• Every Amplifikation and Efektor you owned automatically registered.
• All features from all Kuassa plug-ins on a single interface.
• Assignable MIDI control.
• “Live mode” for seamless Session change while playing.
• Movable interface panels.
• Looper / audio player.
• Combine effects in the Container Unit with various routing options.
• Chromatic Tuner
New in version :
• New module added: Amplifikation Lite.
• Bug on Macro Parameter View setting when switching between a plug-in and standalone: fixed.
• Bug on DAW’s undo-redo when using Amplifikation 360 as plug-in fixed.
• Bug on a few DAW’s plugin preset chain: fixed.
• Bug on Dimension Chorus dual-mono: fixed.
• Minor GUI fixes.
• Minor preset bug fixes.
• Shortcut to Kuassa website added.
• New presets added.