Year / Release Date : 4.9.2019
Version : 2.0.5
Developer : Boz Digital Labs
Developer’s site : Boz Digital Labs
Format : VST / VST3 / RTAS / AAX / AU
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : present
System Requirements : WIN / OSX
Description : Sasquatch 2 is a special plug-in for processing bass-barrels (although this is not all that it can do), which allows you to create your own kick sound in accordance with your production needs in any musical genre. Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want, whether it’s an almost elusive improvement, a space-crushing beat, or a mutating sound for electronic music. No overloaded options, hours spent watching gigabytes of samples and no mysterious features that you never touch. Low bass is the most important part of the modern mix, and it’s the hardest to control. If you have struggled to create powerful, low-pitched bass, Sasquatch 2 can provide you with all this and more in one easy-to-use and affordable plug-in.
Benefits at a glance:
– Increase or completely change the sound of your “barrel”.
– Separate control over Beater Click and Oomph.
– Simple interface.
– Advanced controls for fine-tuning click Beater Click and Oomph
– CPU-friendly with straightforward, easy-to-use graphic interface
– Individually tweak and blend “Oomph” (body), “Click” (attack) and “Dry” sound
– Easily create and customize “drops”
– Fine-tuning controls offer a unique set of creative tools for Oomph, Click, and Dry parameters
– Instantaneous triggering; no phase or flam issues
– Selectable trigger modes
– High-pass and low-pass filters with selectable sidechain modes
– A / B comparison plus four levels of “lock” mode lets you experiment and return to original settings
– Icon-based interface for easy visual identification