Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: It can be argued that no country in the world has had a greater influence on the sound and development of pop music around the world than Great Britain. From the undying legacy of acts like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, to pioneering bands like The Police and The Battle, to contemporary icons like Adele and Ed Sheeran, Britain has continually blazed the trail and reinvented sound. feeling and approach pop without steering too far from its roots and core.
Works with EZdrummer v2.1.5 or Superior Drummer v3.0.3 and higher!
Additional Information :
In fact, for five decades the UK pop scene hasn’t peaked, it’s been on a constant high. This is the heritage and sound that the UK Pop EZX explores.
Recorded in London’s RAK Studios by acclaimed session drummer Ash Soan (Adele, James Morrison, Ronan Keating) and Grammy Award-winning producer Mark Taylor (Rod Stewart, Cher, Daniel Bedingfield), already from the onset, the UK Pop EZX summarizes three vivid cornerstones of the UK pop scene. In addition to the four drum kits, extra snares and cymbals that were handpicked for the session, it also comes with seven carefully engineered presets, ensuring that the widest possible palette of sound is covered. From the tight and deep allround tone of the main ‘UK Pop’ preset to the intimate and dampened Beatles-esque ‘Tea Towels,’ the rowdy ‘Carnaby Street’ that hints of T-rex, or the tight and snappy breakbeat-inspired ‘ Bristol Eyes, ‘the UK Pop EZX covers a broad facet of the British pop wonder.
These are drum tones inspired by nearly six decades of pop mastery, recorded in a classic London studio by two of UK’s most sought after professionals. Past, present and now – all rolled up for use in your future productions. Away to the UK!
FEATURE SPOTLIGHT :
– Mix-ready drum sounds inspired by classic and modern UK pop music
– Recorded at RAK Studios by drummer Ash Soan (Adele, James Morrison, Ronan Keating)
– Produced by Mark Taylor (Rod Stewart, Cher, Daniel Bedingfield)
– Four full kits and extra snare / cymbal selections
– Sticks, mallets, regular and towel-damped samples available for select kits
– Claps and stomps
– Seven mix-ready presets, each with a distinct sound
– A selection of MIDI grooves for each preset, performed by Ash Soan