Year / Date of Issue: 09.2021
Developer: Reason Studios
Developer site: reasonstudios
Bit depth: 32bit
Interface language: Multilingual (no Russian)
System requirements: Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
– 5.5 GB free system disk space required, plus 20 GB for optional content. Additionally, program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space and additional space for cached graphical assets
– Windows XP – Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
– Monitor with at least 1280×768 resolution
– Audio Interface with ASIO driver
– MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
– For using Reason as a VST Plugin, a host with VST3 support is required
Description: Propellerhead Software has introduced Record, which combines easy recording and a stunning software mixing console with a limitless panel for audio processing.
Made for independent musicians, Propellerhead Software suggests the Record has a “million dollar recording studio feel. For guitarists, a built-in virtual POD from Line 6 that brings a wide range of high quality guitar amps and amps. Record mixer sound modeled on SSL 9000K hardware with flexible routing. , full dynamics, equalizer, advanced effects processing and automation.
Propellerheads Record is self-contained and is nothing more than a multitrack audio editor with a huge mixing console and processing2. If you already have Reason installed, the programs complement each other. In other words, you will get two programs in one interface, plus, a nice bonus – the ability to open “old” Rizon projects in full compatibility mode and with the ability to add (or record) audio tracks in them. Supports ReWire and Remote.
From the pros – an infinite number of tracks, a virtual POD from Line 6 Inc. is installed for guitarists and bass players, there is the possibility of great and powerful switching of devices at your own request, ala Reason, there is also a sequencer for arranging, a mixer modeled by the legendary SSL 9000K, as well as mutual Integration of Record and Reason.