Year / Date of Issue: 09.2021
Version: 11 v11.3.9
Developer: Reason Studios
Developer site: reasonstudios
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
Tabletka: present | R2R
System requirements: – Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
– 5.5 GB free system disk space required, plus 20 GB for optional content. Additionally, program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space and additional space for cached graphical assets
– Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
– Monitor with at least 1280×768 resolution
– Audio Interface with ASIO driver
– MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
– For using Reason as a VST Plugin, a host with VST3 support is required
Description: Reason Studios 11 is a new version of the popular DAW
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of version 11 of the Reason Workstation and its name change to Reason Studios. The updated version of the program will receive many functions and the option of using it as a plug-in in other DAWs.
The application will add 70 new devices and processing effects (chorus, compressors, equalizers, etc.), 16 additional plug-ins and a special Reason Rack system, thanks to which it will be possible to use most of Reason’s instruments and interfaces in other workstations.
All plugins used can be switched among themselves, which will allow you to create your own various options for sound routing. Other innovations include: smooth chords for audio clips, improved zoom, options for notes, an optimized note editing process, and an additional type of automation.