Year/Date of Issue: 18.09.2022
Developer website: iZotope
Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: Cured [WIN>V.R] [macOS>MORiA]
System requirements: WIN 10+ macOS 10.15.7+
Advanced vocal mixing plugin:
Get your vocals into the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From proofreading to creative vocal production to final polishing, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and within the context of the mix. Improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives you new insight into how your vocals fit into the mix, with new EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that let you control masking easily and transparently. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clean, professional sound.
Nectar Features :
● Vocal exposure:
Through interoperability between Vocal Assistant plugins, Unmask will help place your vocals at the forefront of the mix by automatically removing other competing elements of the mix.
Adjust the gain, pan, and width of any track in your session, accessing powerful features such as Neutron 3’s Vocal Assistant and Mix Assistant. With Nectar 3 Plus, you’ll have access to EQ Amount, Dynamic Mode, and Sidechain while unmasking your tracks.
● Melodyne 5 Essential and RX Breath Control:
Nectar 3 also offers industry-standard Celemony pitch correction as well as world-class RX breath removal. Achieve the purest vocal recordings you’ve ever produced.
Changelog v3.8.0 :
Version 3.8.0: Released September 15, 2022
– Fixed a drop in sound that could occur when adjusting the controls in the Saturation module if Warm mode was selected (affects Logic and Ableton Live running native on Apple Silicon Mac).
– Fixed a crash that could occur during processing if Nectar was included in the batch processor or module chain in RX Audio Editor.
– Updated RX 8 Breath Control to version 8.6.0 with native support on Apple Silicon Mac.
– Updated the installation directory for HTML help files to the root level directory.
– Dropped support for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and macOS Mojave (10.14).