Year of release: 12.2020
Developer site: celemony
Interface language: English
Tablet: present (files for replacement)
System requirements: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 or higher
Description: This program allows you to work with recorded monophonic audio data in the form familiar to the musician – editing and changing the sound is done by directly adjusting the musical and melodic characteristics of the audio. Namely, the program reads the original mono audio material, performs its analysis, on the basis of which it presents the audio data in the form of sections (samples) of this material scattered over the corresponding notes (having previously marked out the rhythm grid). Now the user can take separate sections of the audio and raise / lower them along the stave, which will accordingly be reflected in the pitch of the sound – this is how the pitch is edited. In a similar way, you can change the duration of the sounding sections (time-stretch), as well as the formant composition, amplitude and other characteristics. The program allows you to work with 24 audio tracks simultaneously. It should be noted the very high quality of the sound processing algorithms. Using the program can be extremely useful, for example, when correcting vocals.
Note Level Editing: Melodyne gives you unrivaled access to all the musical details in your recordings right at the note level. This is made possible by a comprehensive analyzer that delves deeply into your recordings and samples, as well as recognizes and understands the musical relationship within them: individual notes and their characteristics, scales, keys and chords, time, tempo, tone color. And with Melodyne, you can edit all of these things intuitively: both vocals and any type of instrument, including polyphonic ones like piano and guitar.
Notes and Instruments: In Melodyne, notes are represented by drops. By manipulating them with powerful tools, you can edit (among others) the pitch, vibrato, volume, sibilance, length, time, and formants of each note. Thus, you can literally enhance the intonation, expression, dynamics and timbre of your performance. While ingenious algorithms ensure that traces of editing are almost always invisible, and the result is delicate and natural.
New in version :
** Features and improvements **
* macOS 11 Big Sur: Melodyne 5.1 is compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur on Intel-based Macs as well as on ARM-based Macs under “Rosetta”.
* DAW-oriented keyboard shortcuts: We are always looking for ways to make the operation of Melodyne even easier for users of digital audio workstations. That’s why we’ve included sets of keyboard shortcuts customized for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and * Studio One in Version 5.1. You can choose the set you want from the Shortcuts page of the Preferences dialog.
* Exporting lead sheets: It is now possible to export the contents of the Chord Track as a lead sheet via MIDI; you will find the relevant command in the Chord Track’s context menu.
* Algorithm selection: During ARA operation with Cakewalk, Melodyne’s Select Algorithm menu is now displayed prior to any MIDI export.
* ARA improvements: The interaction with ARA DAWs has been optimized in various ways – partly to ensure compatibility with future DAW versions.
* New keyboard shortcuts: It is now also possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to the following commands: “Show Sibilants”, “Note Leveling”, “Copy Song Data to Note Assignment…” and “Copy Note Assignment Data to Song…”.
** Bug fixes **
* A keyboard shortcut assigned to “Toggle Cycle Mode” now also works reliably when Melodyne is running as a plug-in and under ARA.
* MIDI export has been improved and muted notes are no longer included in the export.
* Under macOS, keyboard shortcuts using the function keys are now also correctly displayed in the menu.
* The “Set Cycle to Selection” function now also works correctly in Studio One.
* When you stop playback in Pro Tools, the playback cursor in Melodyne now remains where it was when playback was halted, instead of springing back to the previous start position.
Release note :
* Melodyne 5 does not support 32bit.
* Melodyne 5 does not support VST2, ReWire.
* You must uninstall V4 before installing V5.
Legit installer has file association issue, our one works as it is.
* No iLok driver installation needed.
* It launches faster than original version like R2R one!
For ARA integration, install VST3.