Publisher: Bellatrix Audio
Website: Bellatrix Audio
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: 500 SAMPLES AND 555 PATCHES FOR NATURAL INSTRUMENTS CONTACT.
Yearly work in the field of sound design, recording, transformation and mixing with sound waves from analog, digital and VST synthesizers and live instruments (various wind chimes).
The library contains over 500 sounds in wave format & 555 patches adapted to the NI Kontakt 4,5,6 sampler.
The palette of sounds is very wide – from analog strings, dreamy pads to another world sounds, re-sampled landscapes, moving sounds, wind bell pads & soviet synth sounds. This library is a great add-on for the creation of atmospheres, deepness, intro’s & outro’s in your music.
However in the hands of experienced musician it can be an independent source for creation of whole track. Nick Klimenko put all his patience, knowledges & creativity to make you happy during playing with the musical pieces!
List of used equipment: Novation Nova, Access Virus B, Arturia Analog Factory Experience, Yamaha AN1X, Roland JX-3P, Roland V-Synth 2.0, Korg Polysix vsti, NI Massive, Junost, Junost 75, different windbells (small, big & huge).
• Instruments: Strings Synthesizer
• Genres: Ambient / Chill / Soundtrack
• File Sizes (compressed): Kontakt: 3.23 GB
• Type: Single Samples, high quality 24/44 wav + NI Kontakt Patches – nki format
• System requirements “Kontakt Format”: A full version of Native Instruments “Kontakt” is required for unlimited functionality!