Year / Release Date: 2020
Developer: Ample Sound
Website: Ample Sound
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AU, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Description: Ample Sound T is a virtual guitar based on the Taylor 714CE acoustic guitar. Ample Sound T III contains two sample libraries Finger Library and Pick Library with a total capacity of over 7 GB. The instrument has natural sustain and resonant guitar sounds without looping. AGT also includes several playing techniques, including sliding up and down, palm muffling, natural harmonics, legato lengths and many others.
For Windows users:
1. Install the AGT_3_2_0_Installer.exe program
2. Install the Library Installer.exe library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Run the Activate.exe patch (in the AGT v3.2.0 line, click on the Activate button on the right and in the window that opens, click Activate)
For MacOSX users:
1. Install the AGT_3_2_0_Installer.dmg program
2. Install the AGT_Library_Installer.pkg library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Launch the AS Self-Activator v3.dmg patch (in the AGT v3.2.0 line, click on the Activate button on the right and in the window that opens, click Activate)