Year / Date of Issue: 08.2020
Developer: Ample Sound
Developer site: amplesound
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AUi
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: * Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported). | Mac: 10.9 or higher. processor with 2 GB RAM
Description: The Ample Guitar Semi Hollow is modeled on the Gibson ES 335 guitar pickup with a fingerstyle semi-empty body and sounds warm and soft. Suitable for Jazz Fusion and Blues genres.
* Finger, Pick two sample libraries.
* Stereo and Mono Modes.
* Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
* CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
* Double Guitar.
* Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
* Alternate Tuner.
* Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
* Grainy – Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.
* Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120) , 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
* 7 matching cabinets ： 1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
* Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
* Room Mics.
* Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
* String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
* Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
* Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
* 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
* Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
* 4 humanization settings.
* Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
* Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
* Delicate presets with MIDI export.
* High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band ..
* 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
* 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
* IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
* The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.