Year of release : 2019
Version : 1.0.1
Developer : unfilteredaudio
Developer website : unfilteredaudio
Platform : Intel only
Interface language : English
Tablet : The program is treated (does not require data entry / enter any data)
System Requirements : Mac OS X 10.8+
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Description : Calling a Zip compressor is like calling a Lamborghini car. It does not do any justice. Zip creates unique effects and instantly solves complex sound problems, leaving traditional compressors in the dust.
Zip can provide both compression and expansion down, switching between processors with one click. Six modes of analysis – amplitude, silence, brightness, darkness, noise and tonality – compression or expansion of the spark depending on the signal level, frequency content or noise applied to the Zip input. On bass tracks, select Darkness mode to compress loud low notes, leaving high notes to breathe. Using the Noisiness mode, you can suppress the Zip compressor only on overloaded electric guitar chords, leaving muffled sounds on the same track loud and proud. Solving unusual problems with sound is a child’s game for Zip.
• Six Analysis modes — Amplitude, Quietness, Brightness, Darkness, Noiseiness, and Tonalness —
• Four Envelope Styles — Classic, Goopy, Quick and Extreme — modify the zippers
• Ramps up to six different controls; Unfiltered Audio’s flagship automatable modulation system.
• Modulators include Sine, Sawtooth / Triangle and Square LFOs; Input Follower; Macro Control; Sample and Hold Noise; Step Sequencer; ROLI Lightpad; and gain reduction
• Continuously variable color control, respectively, phase change modulation, bitcrushing, and four-pass-throughs;
If you are not
• Controls for wet / dry mix (for parallel compression), lookahead (affecting both sidechains), switchable peak or RMS detection, and automatic makeup gain
• Informative multi-colored paths, output and gain reduction levels