Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: NEW YORK CONTINUED.
Three (3) complete sets are recorded in one of the world’s most stunning acoustic environments.
This is the highly anticipated sequel to the Toontrack New York Studios Legacy series, dedicated to filming some of the best studios in the New York area.
Recorded in the renowned Avatar Studios and featuring several vintage and custom kits, this session is best described as a prequel to the much praised core library in Toontrack’s award-winning Superior Drummer, also recorded in Avatar studios and by the same team, engineer duo Neil Dorfsman and Pat Thrall together with drummer Nir Z.
Avatar Studios is known for having one of the world’s finest acoustic environments for recording and has won several industry awards. Since its inception in the 1970s, it’s hosted bands and artists like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Journey, Kings of Leon and The Clash.
The drums were recorded through a Neve 8068 console and signal chains of modern and vintage studio gear by an engineer / drummer team that has decades worth of experience behind the console and in the tracking room. Between them, they have worked with artists covering the whole gamut of genres, from classic rock (Kiss, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen) to soul (Joss Stone, John Mayer) and modern pop (Beyoncé, Katy Perry).
– Recorded in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York City
– 18 GB of raw, unprocessed drum sounds recorded through Neve, Pultec and GML signal chains
– Three (3) full kits (Ludwig, Slingerland, Rogers) and additional snares
– Several setups of different cymbals
– Included MIDI library played by session drummer Nir Z
– Included presets for instant mix-ready sounds
Works with Superior Drummer v2.3 and higher!