Year/Date of Issue: 11/17/2023
Developer website: Steinberg
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English.
Tablet: Present [R2R]
System requirements: WIN 10+
Nuendo 13 introduces unique and time-saving features for dialogue editors, mixing and recording engineers,
new integrated workflows for MPEG-H audio content creation, innovative dialogue recording tools,
Dolby Atmos improvements, additional plugins and over 20 additional workflow improvements.
With Nuendo 13, the future of post-processing begins now.
* SteinbergLibraryMangager is not required (optional).
* Steinberg Activation Manager is not required.
* Loads faster than the legal version.
*No compatibility issues with other legal Silk applications and applications based on it.
If you installed Cubase 13 from R2R, the installation is quite simple, or if you are a beginner, follow the instructions below.
Download the R2R Silk emulator for other versions of Cubase 13.
1. Launch R2RCA.cer.
2. Select Install Certificate.
3. Select Local Computer.
4. Click Next.
5. Select “Place all certificates in the following store.”
6. Click the Browse button.
7. Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click OK.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. The message “Import successful” appears.
11. Finally, run R2RCERTEST.exe, which will confirm that the certificate is installed.