Publisher: Spitfire Audio
Website: Spitfire Audio
Format: KONTAKT 5.8.1
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: All 5 Albions in one collection
Additional Information :
That’s all it takes to create cinematic music in one build.
It is based on a 109-piece orchestra accompanied by a thunderous cinematic percussion sector.
Add to that warp-based loops, created by wonderful music masters,
plus a huge steam synth – it’s no surprise that Albion ONE is our most famous orchestral sample library.
Perfect for first graders and established composers, this industry standard product is the perfect place to start your film journey.
ALBION II LOEGRIA
Everything you need to write beautifully detailed and esoteric TV, movies and games.
This volume includes a fine sampling and enchanting section with a chamber size,
esoteric woods and brass, new cinematic drums, unusual eccentric loops and inspiring organic synth.
ALBION III ICENI
Albion 3 – Consisting of huge cello, bass, brass and wood sections, along with thunderous cinematic percussions,
super-cool loops and some of the lowest hybrid synths.
Iceni is a low-end anthology. If a thick orchestral thing is your thing, with
mixing it with dubstep, drums and bass, you need to insert the keys into the lock of this monster!
ALBION IV UIST
Part IV of a widescreen range of compositional tools that give you everything you need to make modern music from one box.
Albion IV features large ensembles playing over 800 unique and unusual atonal, aleatoric and “progressive” articulations.
Presented alongside an epic collection of nearly 200 perverse orchestral hybrids equipped with an eDNA simulator.
ALBION V TUNDRA
Having captured a Scandinavian brass band, we tasted a 100-piece orchestra playing never tasted the instructions on the very edge of silence.
Along with the orchestral content, there are bellows, percussion, and a distinctive perverse synth section.
All you need to take it down to a degree or two!
If you decide to use this assembly, remove all registration information from the registry and the service center about previously installed versions. It won’t be needed anymore. (This is not required).
1. Installation is not required – all patches are unlocked. (the ADD LIBRARY command does not need to be used). You can use a licensed version of NI KONTAKT without registering the library online.
2. The structure of the tool folder has been simplified.
3. Sample containers repackaged. Duplicate samples have been removed.
4. Protected scripts are unlocked.
5. The .nki patch names have been simplified. (Without too much enthusiasm. Just removed unnecessary rubbish from them)
6. Fixed error displaying the contents of folders with IRs in the browser.
7. It is possible to add a library to the LIBRARY Kontakt list (only for beauty, if you wish)