Publisher: sound DUST
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: Orgone 2 began as an experiment with the thought: “How will the Hammond organ with sawtooth waves sound?” Gradually, the idea turned into a huge modular machine that combines the multisampled signals of several classic synthesizers into a 1 GB + sampled instrument that goes far beyond the capabilities of any of the originals.
Orgone 2 uses the basic additive organ architecture to create a highly flexible instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system. Then filters, envelopes, LFOs, etc. are added here. It’s like 4 classic 11 oscillator synthesizers in one modular case.
Since the features and character of the original old synthesizers (more than 30 years in the case of CS15) were preserved, Orgone 2 has a lively organic sound.
– 11 classic synth oscillators.
– 1.2GB of 24-bit multisamples.
– 134 snapshots.
– Knob randomization and reset system.
– Drawbar presets based on Hammond B3.
– Pitch bend semi-tone amount selector per oscillator.
– DAW automation control of everything.
– Saturation control per oscillator.
– Pan control per oscillator.
– Reverb send per oscillator.
– Volume envelope per oscillator.
– Vibrato LFO with semi-tone depth, speed (sync & hertz), fade and chaos per oscillator.
– Low pass or formant filter with envelope shape and LFO speed (sync & hertz) and shape modeling per oscillator.
– Tremolo speed (sync & hertz), depth, LFO width, shape and chaos per oscillator.
– Chorus depth and speed per oscillator.
– Tape delay engine per oscillator.
– Master convolution reverb with 80 custom IRs – categories: large, medium, device, reverse, tape, spring, pedal & real.
– Master guitar cabinet modeller, EQ, Leslie, phaser, tone and distortion.
– Note off tune, volume, decay and reverb send.
– Velocity amount.
– Aftertouch tune morphing bend amount.
– Built in RTFM.