Nine Volt Audio has released Action Drums: Boom Jinx Breakbeat Edition in Stylus RMX, Rex, ReFill, ACID and Apple Loops formats.
As a modular loop library that combines acoustic and electronic drums, Action Drums gives users the ability to easily mix and match parts to create their own custom rhythmic beds.
Action Drums focuses on a tempo range of 110-160 BPM. But as with all of Nine Volt Audio’s current releases, Action Drums is part of the BPM Flex Series, which means every REX-based loop can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
- The DVD and Download contain nearly 600 loops in the REX2, Stylus RMX, Reason ReFill, Apple Loop and ACIDized Wav formats.
- The REX2, Stylus RMX, Reason ReFill and ACIDized Wav loops are organized into 60 “Beat Suites”. Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat, a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, percussion/hi-hat mix and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. Individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, kick 4xs, snares, hi-hats, percussion, hi-hat/percussion mixes and tonal fx have also been created for quick and unique beat creation from the ground up.
- The Action Drum Apple Loops have been tagged for quick and easy loop identification.
- Using the Action Drum loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- The DVD and Download includes 30 Stylus RMX multi presets produced by Stylus RMX Core Library beat creator Hans Scheffler. The presets utilize Action Drum loops exclusively, providing an additional 30 unique beats.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series, every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their feel and groove (not applicable to the wav files).