Year / Date of Issue: 05.2021
Developer: IK Multimedia
Developer site: IK Multimedia
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AUi
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present | R2R
System requirements: Mac® (64-bit)
Minimal: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later. 34 GB of hard drive space.
Minimal: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 34 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Description: The new SampleTank 4 is a program designed from the ground up. It is an expert music production workstation with a fully scalable interface, a vastly expanded sample library, and a state-of-the-art sound engine that makes the most of data streams, making possible things you could only dream of yesterday. Effects that required dozens of plug-ins are now implemented right inside SampleTank 4, making work faster and more inspiring.
You can quickly find the sound you want and change it with powerful new editing tools and modulation matrix. The program now includes an arpeggiator, a strammer, as well as loop and pattern players that will help you assemble a song from individual sounds as quickly as never before.
Live mode makes SampleTank 4 your best friend on stage, as you can now create set lists and tweak each parameter just the way you want it.
Giveaway updated: added Art Deco Piano, Brandenburg Piano and Orchestral Percussion libraries
Giveaway updated (11.06): added libraries Alan Parson Imperial Grand, Electronika Chillout, Electronika Deep House
Giveaway updated (17.06): added American Acoustic and Cinematic Percussion libraries
MacOS activation help :
1. After installing the tool and activation manager, turn off the Internet!
2. Run from App. activation manager, click Next:
3. In the next window, save the authorization file on the desktop (the Authorization Request.html file will appear there):
4. Run IK_Multimedia_Keygen.exe from the distribution, select a product and generate a serial number:
5. Click the Get From Authorization Request File button and load the Authorization Request.html file that was previously saved on the desktop
6. Click on Generate For Other Computers and save the SampleTank 4.xml file to your desktop:
7. Go to the authorization manager and click on Load Authorization File:
And select the just saved SampleTank 4.xml file on the desktop