Year/Date of Issue: 1.09.2023
Developer website: goodhertz.com
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Win 8+
• CanOpener Studio – create speakers from headphones.
By making your headphones behave a little more like speakers, CanOpener Studio’s cross-feed algorithm allows you to recreate in your headphones the rich audio experience of listening to high-quality speakers in a finely tuned room.
• Vulf Compressor – monstrous compression from Vulf.
“Compression is truly the salt of music mixing. It’s the ultimate mix engineer’s tool, and the Vulf Compressor is truly an elite, premium quality Himalayan pink sea salt. This can really change the direction of a song.
• Tone Control – a timeless equalizer brought into the future.
In 1950, a humble audio engineer named Peter J. Baxandall won a $25 watch for his innovative treble and bass circuitry. 64 years later, Goodhertz brings you Tone Control.
• Trem Control – a classic tremolo for the 21st century.
Designed for everything from recreating classics to modern animation to listening to the unheard of, the Trem Control is a classic-style tremolo powerful enough for the 21st century.
• Lossy – artifacts with losses, upon request. The endlessly welcome sound of crappy mp3s, broken cell phones, streaming videos and more.
• Lohi – filtering scans: lo, hi and anywhere in between.
Lohi is a filter plugin specifically designed for real-time inspection and control.
• Faraday Limiter – High magnetic field peak limiter.
Faraday Limiter is the sound of iron: colorful dynamics with a warm, filmy richness.
• Panpot – New directions in panning. Panpot combines four different panning modes into one plugin that will change the way you look at stereo.
• Good anti-aliasing – world-class anti-aliasing, easy to control.
Good Dither is a very good dither that is very easy to work with. Set it to “Optimal” and it will optimize dither and noise shaping for any combination of bit depth and sample rate.
• Midside – expressive stereo image. Although there are many Mid/Side plugins on the market, none have been able to strike the perfect balance between simplicity and power. So we built our own: Midside.
• Tiltshift – Super tone shaping, from mix to mastering. Tiltshift is a new type of tilt equalizer that allows you to do more with less. More than any other equalizer, Tiltshift can dramatically change the tone and timbre of your audio—from soft warm to crystal clear with a single volume-matched slider—while adhering to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
• Midside Matrix – simple Mid/Side conversion. The Midside Matrix strips our renowned Mid/Side processor down to its essentials: Mid/Side matrixing, gain, monitoring and metering – all in a simple, lightweight package.
• Wow Control – Wow, flutter, ribbon. Meet Wow Control: a new audio plugin entirely focused on the weird and wild ~modulation~ of analog tape and other imperfect analog playback devices.
• Megaverb – Incredibly good bad reverb. What is a Mega Verb? This is the most powerful ’80s reverb emulation the world has ever heard. How does this sound? Like a closed snare drum, an endless bloom and a synth dissolving into a noisy digital cloud.
• Blunt – Tube + Tape = Blunt. The timeless combination of tube amplification and tape recording is brought to you in one essential plugin: Tupe (/’tüp/).