Release year : 10/14/2022
Version : 1.4.2
Developer : Sononym Developer
website : www.sononym.net
Format : STANDALONE
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 5-7 downloaders
Tabletka : not required (the installer has already been cured)
Software requirements :
• Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit)
Description : Sononym introduces an innovative approach to sample browsing, using machine learning and audio feature extraction to make personal sample collections searchable and discoverable. The main innovation in Sononym is called Similarity Search, a special search mode that takes any sound as input and finds matching sounds in your sample collection. Using this approach, you can even connect a synthesizer, guitar or microphone to find samples, recording new sounds on the fly. In addition to this, the software offers many other features that you would expect from a sample browser, such as fully searchable and sortable file/result views and a modern streamlined user interface.
• Cross-platform: Sononym is available for Windows, Linux and OS X.
• Deep audio analysis: extracts pitch, tempo, brightness, etc.
• Self-organizing content: automatically groups samples into appropriate categories, such as loops and one-shots, kicks or snare drums .
• Similarity Search: A powerful way to discover variations in any sound.
• Real-time recording: quickly find samples based on any data you enter.
• Integrated bookmarks and export: don’t lose flow while browsing.
• Random browsing: avoid listening to the same few samples over and over again.
• Library Search
• Find Duplicate Patterns
• Filter by Multiple Categories
• Edit BPM and Note Properties
• Hide from Search Results
• Search: Exclude Term
• More Search Options
• More Columns in Search Results
• New Keyboard Shortcuts
• Other important fixes and improvements
• Fixed: An apostrophe in the path could cause the library not to be mounted.
• Fixed: The application crashed when certain paths did not exist in the OS.
• Fixed: Random selection/playback was interrupted when viewing multiple libraries.
• Fixed: Incorrect migration of configuration files.
• Disabled automatic check for updates.
• Disabled crash reporting.
• (Optional) Adding www.sononym.net to the hosts file
1. Install the new Sononym.1.4.2.x64.Win.exe