Publisher: Sonex Audio
Website: Sonex Audio
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description : String instruments: cello, double bass, viola, violin.
Full Retail Version of NI Kontakt 5.6 or later required
Additional Information :
– Up to 6 articulations (key switching) per instrument: Sustained, Pizzicato, Spiccato, Detache, Sordino, Tremolo
– 4 separate mic positions: close (stereo and mono), middle, far, and ambience (room)
– Up to 6 velocity layers and 3 round robins
– Nearly 18GB of uncompressed sample content (compressed to 10.65 GB)
– 7.743 Samples (Kontakt Lossless Sample Compression format)
– Dozens of ready-to-use presets for creative starting points
– Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter and more
– Full set of effects in the Kontakt settings for further customization
– Unique and intuitive GUI has been designed to give you full control over a huge amount of options and effects without slowing down the creative process
– Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming.
– Solo Cello – Sustained / Staccato / Sordino / Tremolo / Pizzicato
– Solo Doublebass – Sustained / Staccato
– Solo Viola – Sustained / Pizzicato / Detache / Sordino / Tremolo
– Solo Violin – Sustained / Pizzicato / Spiccato / Detache / Sordino / Tremolo
– Main Page offers global controls over volume, pan, a/d/s/r, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
– Mixer Page includes controls for all 4 mic positions: close, mid, far and room (ambience), as well as a full mix (out) option.
– Panorama Page includes controls over Stereo Width (mics and mix), Phaser, Chorus, Flanger.
– Effects Page includes controls over EQ, Flanger, Compressor, Delay, and Reverb.