Year/Date of Issue: 03.02.2023
Developer: Red Rock Sounds
Developer site: https://redrocksound.pro/en/
Format: VST, VST3
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 10 x64
Description : Save time and avoid tedious manual workarounds with the EQP-1A, a Classic Program Equalizer plug-in designed from the ground up for fast, efficient work on mid/sides, stereo and objects, beds (fixed channels) immersive mixing environments.
The EQP-1A is based on the classic software EQ of the 60’s, the original EQ is known for its unique ability to simultaneously boost and cut the same frequencies, thus creating a resonant shelf, the EQP-1A accurately models overtuned transformers and complex original equipment tube amps.
– 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz shelf gain;
– 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz attenuation of the shelf;
– 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz peak gain;
– 5, 10, 20 kHz shelving attenuation;
– Enable/disable analog saturation;
– Special workflows for immersive formats;
– Processing entire zones of grouped speakers using the Channel Linking function;
– 4 independent equalizers in one.
Conceived and built for wideband equalization, the EQP-1A features four low boost/cut frequencies, three high cut frequencies and seven high frequency boost points, as well as a bandwidth control for shaping the high frequency boost curve.
I don’t know if anyone else is having the issue where the home page keeps loading to some other site but… yeah.