Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer: Plugivery & MIA Laboratories
Developer site: mialaboratories
Format: VST, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Description: Virtual simulator of analog compressors.
Plugivery and MIA Laboratories are proud to announce the release of the MIA Compressor One plug-in. Designed to act as the beloved and respected analog compressors of decades past, and acclaimed in recording studios around the world, the MIA Compressor One uses the distinctive sound of MIA Laboratories.
Compressor One is easy to use, yet flexible enough to help you get the results you want quickly and speed up your workflow for all your mixing and mastering tasks.
– Stereo Link Operation
– In “Stereo Link” mode, the same amount of compression is applied to both L / R channels, based on the sum of the two. With Stereo Link disabled, compression takes place independently for each channel, whilst retaining common controls for both.
– External Sidechain
– Use any other channel of your mix as an input to the side-chain of MIA Compressor One.
– Sidechain filtering
– Use the High Pass and Low Pass filters to restrict the side-chain information to the desired frequency range.
– Band Compression
– Define a certain frequency range to be compressed, while the rest of the signal remains unaffected.
– Color Type
– Five carefully designed eq curves to add some “MIA” flavor to your sound.
– Input, Output, Gain Reduction Meters
– Visualize the compression process with the assistance of the input, output and gain reduction displays in either Peak or RMS mode.
– 34 MIA Presets
– 34 carefully designed MIA Presets, to achieve quick and balanced results, or to act as a perfect kick start towards your desired outcome.
– Dry-Processed Control
– Control the balance between the Dry and the compressed signal.