Year/Date of Issue: 27.07.2022
Developer: Plugin Boutique
Developer site: www.pluginboutique.com/meta_product/3-Studio-Tools/93-Music-Theory-Tools/6414-Plugin-Boutiqu
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present | R2R
System requirements: Windows 7 and later| OS X 10.8 and later (64-bit compatible)
Now it works in legal ProTools
Description : Scaler is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect tool that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection, and chord suggestion, Scaler is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use tool to help everyone create better music. The first of its kind, Scaler can detect which key and scale you’re working in and suggest chords that fit your music. With a built-in bank of over 1700 scales and keys, including genres and artist presets, Scaler has just enough to keep you inspired.
What’s new in version 2.6
– New trap bass sound
– New chord sets (trap and punk)
– New multi-beat strumming patterns
– Additional positions in the table of guitar chords
– New ‘Collapse Movement’ option in the ‘Suggest Chords’ popup
– Resolved an issue showing incorrect number of detected chords/notes.
– The DAW-Sync setting now syncs correctly with other instances
– Show Bass/Inversion Setting now correctly updates chord names
– Fixed a problem with dragging chords on itself
– Prevent the welcome screen from reappearing when changing some settings
– Added a new option to remove duplicate chords in the detection panel
– Improved handling of unison chords and single notes in the detection panel
– Added the ability to add a placeholder for unknown chord chart positions.
– Prevent files from being overridden by the save function.
In the original language:
What’s new in version 2.6.0?
New Trap Bass Sound
New Chord Sets (Trap and Punk)
New Multi-Stroke Strum Patterns
Additional Guitar Chord Chart Positions
New ‘Minimise Movement’ Option in the Suggest Chords Popup
Resolved an Issue Showing an Incorrect Number of Chord/Notes Detected
DAW-Sync Setting Now Properly Synchronises to Other Instances
Show Bass/Inversion Setting Now Updates the Chord Names Properly
Resolved an Issue With Dragging and Dropping Chords Onto Themselves
Prevent the Welcome Screen from Reappearing When Changing Some Settings
New Option Added to Remove Duplicate Chords In Detect Panel
Improved Handling of Unison Chords & Single Notes In Detect Panel
Added Ability to Add Placeholder for Unknown Chord Chart Positions
Prevent Save Function from Overriding Files.
1. Install Setup Scaler 2 v2.6.0.exe
2. Launch DAW, open Scaler
3. In the window that opens, click Register a License File
4. Select the Scaler 2.license file from the R2R folder
5. A window will appear asking you to confirm your email, paste Lrz, click OK