Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: MAGIX
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: MULTi (no Russian)
System requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8 (x64)
– Processor: 1.4 GHz
– Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
– Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski
Description: Sound Forge Audio Studio is a powerful sound editor that contains everything you need to record, encode, edit and restore audio on a PC. With this program you can apply sound effects, mix audio, sync audio with video, create your own loops and samples, and much more. Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to capture audio from almost any source. Just plug your microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click the Record button. You can also import audio CDs and MP3s, or use the Vinyl Record and Restore feature to digitize your vinyl, tapes and other analog sources.
Simple interface: Drag-and-drop editing. Using the basic commands Cut, Copy, and Paste. Upgraded interface
Live Recording: Record vocals, keyboards, guitar – just about any instrument. Voice recording for video track. Monitoring audio levels in real time.
Mixing and Effects: Mixing audio tracks, level balancing and creating your own faders. More than 30 effects: equalizer, reverb, delay and chorus. Over 1001 audio effects
Powerful editing tools: Remove clicks, noises and other extraneous sounds from the recording. Adjusting audio levels, removing unnecessary parts of an audio fragment, and more. Synchronization of audio and video.
Export and Burn to CD: Transfer your works to MP3 for playback on mobile devices. Recording on CD. Online broadcasting of finished projects
Features of the program:
• Built-in disc burning function.
• Easy editing and navigation.
• Voice recording for video.
• Non-destructive editing in real time.
• Fully customizable toolbar.
• Multitasking background processing.
• Support for ASIO driver.
• Supports audio quality up to 32-bit floating point, 192 kHz.
• Customizable window layouts.
• Unlimited Undo / Redo.
• Disaster recovery.
• Import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, IVTs, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
• Export: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, IVC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
What’s new in version 15
NEW! Remote Recording
NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu extensions
NEW! wizardFX Suite
NEW! Truncate Silence option for removing pauses
NEW! ACX Export Wizard Editing for audio files with up to 6 channels Digitization, restoration and audio conversion Audio recording at up to 32-bit / 384 kHz CD authoring Video sound optimization With iZotope Ozone 9 Elements.