Release Date: 11 June 2020
Developer: Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel only.
Tablet: Not required, the installer is already cured (Brought to you by TNT)
Interface language: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Japanese.
• OS X 10.14.6 or later.
• Any 64-bit Intel ® Mac.
Minimum system requirements:
• 4 GB of RAM.
• Screen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels or higher.
• Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins.
• 6 GB of free disk space for a minimum installation / 63 GB for a complete installation of the Sound Library.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic. Powerful tools for professional music production, audio processing and mixing are built into a modern interface for fast, quality results and ease of use – wherever you are. Logic Pro X includes a huge collection of musical instruments, effects and loops – everything you need to create great compositions.
Additional Information :
• Group and manage multiple tracks, create complex layered instruments with Track Stacks.
• Control multiple plug-ins and parameters in one swipe using Smart Controls.
• Create, manipulate, and navigate compositions using the intuitive Touch Bar controls on your MacBook Pro.
Professional music creation
• Organize takes into folders and easily create compilations with Quick Swipe Comping.
• Create new playlists of regions and track edits and switch between them using the Track Alternatives feature.
• Render any combination of plug-in audio effects for selected audio files using Selection-based Processing.
• Correct inaccuracies in vocals and change the melodies of recorded tracks with Flex Pitch.
• Easily control the time signature and tempo of any recording with Flex Time.
• Use full automation of mixing parameters and plug-ins for a part of a region or track.
• Compose and mix music from anywhere in the room with Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone.
• Create realistic drum tracks – acoustic, electronic or hip-hop – with Drummer, virtual session drummer and rhythm generator.
• Choose from 28 drummers who set the beat and perform millions of unique variations.
• Build your own drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of carefully sampled drums.
• Change the sound of electronic rhythms using the Drum Machine Designer.
Keyboards and synthesizers
• Get inspired by an impressive selection of synthesizers – analog, wave, operator, additive, granular, spectral and physics.
• Easily find sounds or create new ones with the amazing Alchemy sample synthesizer.
• Use a variety of sampled instruments or create new ones with the EXS24 Sampler.
• Instantly turn simple chords into rich harmonies with the Arpeggiator function.
Guitar & Bass Equipment
• Create your own guitar and bass stands with Amp Designer using classic and modern amps, hardware systems and microphones.
• Create your own Pedalboard from a collection of effects such as delay, distortion, modulation.
Original sound effects
• Perform your compositions in realistic acoustic spaces with the Space Designer convolutional reverb.
• Use the effects of vintage tape, multi-tap and stereo delay.
• More than 2800 patches of instruments and sound effects.
• 1000 carefully sampled instruments.
• Over 7000 Apple Loops in a wide variety of genres.
• Expand your instrument and effects library with compatible third party Audio Unit plugins.
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud using the export to GarageBand feature.
• Import and export XML files to support Final Cut Pro X workflows.
• Open projects created in Logic 5 or later.
What’s new :
What’s New in Version 10.5.1 – Jun 11, 2020
• This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes