Release year : 2023
Version : 10.7.7
Developer : Apple
Developer site : https://www.apple.com/en/logic-pro/
Platform : Intel/Apple Silicon Universal
Interface language : English
Tablet : The program is cured (does not require introduction data / enter any data)
System requirements : macOS 12.3 and later.
4 GB of RAM.
Screen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels or higher.
Requires 64-bit Audio Unit plugins.
6 GB free disk space for minimal installation; 63 GB for a full Sound Library installation.
Description : Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic. Powerful tools for professional music production, audio processing and mixing are built into a modern interface for fast, high-quality results and easy work – wherever you are. Logic Pro X includes a huge collection of musical instruments, effects and loops – everything you need to create great compositions.
• Group and manage multiple tracks, create complex multi-layer instruments with the Track Stacks feature.
• Manage multiple plug-ins and parameters in one swipe with Smart Controls.
• Create, manipulate and navigate compositions using the easy-to-use Touch Bar controls on your MacBook Pro.
Professional Music Production
• Organize takes into folders and easily create compilations with Quick Swipe Comping.
• Create new playlists of regions and track edits and switch between them using the Track Alternatives feature.
• Render any combination of audio effects plug-ins for selected audio files using Selection-based Processing.
• Correct inaccuracies in vocal parts and change the melodies of recorded tracks with the Flex Pitch function.
• Easily control the size and tempo of any recording with the Flex Time feature.
• Use full automation of mixing parameters and plug-ins for part of a region or track.
• Compose and mix music from anywhere in the room with Logic Remote on your iPad or iPhone.
• Create realistic drum tracks – acoustic, electronic or hip-hop – with Drummer, a virtual session drummer and rhythm generator.
• Choose from 28 drummers who set the pace and perform millions of unique variations.
• Design your own drum kits with the Drum Kit Designer using a collection of carefully sampled drums.
• Change the sound of electronic rhythms with Drum Machine Designer.
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by an impressive selection of synthesizers – analog, waveform, op, additive, granular, spectral and physical.
• Easily find sounds or create new ones with Alchemy’s amazing sampler synthesizer.
• Use a variety of sampled instruments or create new ones with the EXS24 Sampler.
• Instantly turn simple chords into rich harmonies with the Arpeggiator function.
Guitar and Bass Equipment
• Create your own guitar and bass stands with Amp Designer using classic and modern amps, hardware systems and microphones.
• Create your own Pedalboard from a collection of effects such as delay, distortion, modulation.
Original Sound Effects
• Perform your compositions in realistic acoustic spaces with Space Designer’s convolutional reverb.
• Use vintage tape, multi-tap and stereo delay effects.
• Over 2,800 instrument patches and sound effects.
• 1000 carefully sampled instruments.
• Over 7,000 Apple Loops in a wide variety of genres.
• Expand your library of instruments and effects with compatible third-party Audio Unit plugins.
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud using the Export to GarageBand feature.
• Import and export XML files to support Final Cut Pro X workflows.
• Open projects created in Logic 5 or later.