Year/Date of Issue: 01/06/23
Developer site: Arturia
Format: SAL, VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: cured [josenacha]
System requirements: WIN 10+
MiniFreak The MiniFreak Spontaneous Algorithmic Synthesizer MiniFreak is a polyphonic hybrid keyboard that combines dual digital sound engines with analog filters, playful modulation, instinctive sequencing and rich stereo effects to create sounds that are immediately curious, beautiful and chaotic in equal measure. In the rift where digital meets analog, engine meets engine, hardware meets software, expression meets momentum, and reality meets unbounded imagination, lives MiniFreak.
The full power of a hybrid synthesizer right in your DAW.
Choose a Freaky stream to suit your style: enjoy unmistakable hybrid sound and seamless hardware and software integration with MiniFreak VST.
Main characteristics :
Dual Sound Generators:
Start with two sound generators, including all modes from MiniFreak itself, and combine them as you see fit. Stack, mix or process one engine with another for great wild results.
We’ve modeled MiniFreak’s polyphonic multi-mode filters in great detail to truly bring the fusion of digital and analog to life in your DAW. Catch the crunch, savor the warmth and embrace the scream.
MiniFreak is an instrument designed to be played; it is fair that its software counterpart corresponds to this. Sequence and automate expression in your DAW or control it with MiniFreak itself for a seamless and expressive workflow.
Unlock the extended MiniFreak V panel to reveal a similar modulation matrix, allowing you to rearrange and create links between parameters. Take every aspect of the MiniFreak V sound and make it your own.
Combining sequence and arpeggiator:
Blur the boundaries between sequence and arpeggiation with this intuitive, powerful and sometimes unpredictable feature that lets you create playful melodies, patterns and rhythmic ideas at your fingertips.
Like its hardware relative, the MiniFreak V features 3 FX slots with 9 FX to choose from so you can embellish and color your sound with any combination of rich, delicate or explosive FX in full stereo.
Changelog v1.0.1 :
– Removed the ability to update the firmware while working in a DAW.
– New + function to assign parameters in the mod matrix.
– Added CC function for Gate and Spice.
– Added the ability to select the header page.
– NKS integration
– Added engine names instead of general designations Osc and FX.
– Improved macro assignments for Pitch and feedback.
– Improvements in the firmware update popup window.
– Various GUI improvements.
– Limit firmware update in offline app due to stability reasons.
– Demo mode now plays audio.
– No more crashes on Ventura when using Logic Pro.
– No more crashes when dragging presets from Factory to MiniFreak.
– No more hassle when recording real-time automations in DAW.
– MIDI output now works properly.
– No more problems when renaming a preset.
– No more problems with duplicating tracks in Pro Tools.
– Preset number is cut off when using size over 90%