Year of issue: 2020
Address of. site: Apowersoft Ltd
Build author : by TryRooM
Interface language: Russian, English, etc.
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64-bit
Streaming Audio Recorder is a program for recording all sounds that pass through a computer’s sound card.
All you have to do to record a song playing on internet radio is to press the Record button and save it as MP3, ACC, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC.
If you are into music, you can record your voice through a microphone.
Using this tool, you can record streaming audio and radio stations, convert audio to various formats, search and download your favorite music, edit audio files and burn them to CDs.
• Automatic detection of song title, album, artist, etc.
• Creation of a task schedule for recording.
• Record music and stream audio from Internet radio stations.
• Record any sounds from your computer.
• An excellent tool for recording, editing and converting audio.
• Ability to rewrite CDs and burn CDs.
• Download any music from the Internet.
• Edit ID3 tags of each file.
• Record audio from system sounds, microphone, or both at once in MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC formats.
• Allows you to convert videos from the Internet to MP3, MP2, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, AC3, ACC.
Treatment: done (DeltaFoX URET)
Command line switches:
Silent installation of the Russian version: /VERYSILENT /I /RU
Silent installation of the English version: /VERYSILENT /I /EN
Silent unpacking: /VERYSILENT /P
Do not create a shortcut on the desktop: /ND
Do not create a shortcut in the Start menu: /NS
Selecting the installation location: /D=PATH The /D=PATH
switch should be the last one
. For example: install_file.exe /VERYSILENT /I /D=C:MyProgram