Year / Date of Issue : 01/22/2020
Version : 1.2.8b6
Developer : Xfer Records
Developer’s site : xferrecords
Format : VSTi, AAX
Bit : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System Requirements : Windows XP / Vista / 7/8,
VST2.4, or AAX compatible host software
Installed Serum of Previous Versions
Description : Serum is a tabular wave synthesizer of dreams, with really high quality sound, a visual and creatively oriented interface, has a built-in wave table editor so that music creation is not a tedious process. The synthesizer has a huge number of wave tables, and of course the ability to create your own. A unison generator that gives up to 16 votes and allows you to flexibly adjust the volume-to-child ratio between them. The sound is very lively, and most importantly modern.
• Ability to import or create your own Wavetables.
• Ultra – pure oscillators – in short, the developers assure that the sound in Serum will be clean and almost transparent.
• Advanced modulation capabilities
• Ability to work with the wave table in real time
• A large number of filters
• Many effects and the ability to modulate each of them.
• Extended unison – up to 16 votes per oscillator. Several modes of unison and other chips.
• Serum includes 450 presets, 144 wave tables.
– fix: Shift-click + dragging on the leftmost segment of the LFO display would add a stream of extra LFO points.
– fix: Alt-drag to LFO to wavetable
– fix: drawing in WT Editor would not update the wavetable in some situations