Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: Motor Rhythms is a unique drum kit created from raw car parts by music artist and mechanic Jordan Hill. He carefully thought through, selected, assembled and welded parts from a huge collection of car models and models. You can see Jordan and his kit in action here. We came to his studio to record every detail in precise detail, from both near and far microphone positions.
Note: Kontakt Player or Full 5.6.8 is required
This Kontakt library features deep round-robin variation & velocity layering, modular kit mapping, intelligent step-sequencing arpeggiator, intuitive controls, endless FX routing possibilities and a huge variety of dynamic sounds to choose from.
Our flexible user interface offers a broad range of essential controls with independent layer settings or global linking. You can shape attack, release, start offset, pitch, volume and key placement for each kit piece. You can freely map each articulation or select presets for most major drum library midi mapping standards. We’ve also created an expansive collection of sound-designed atmospheres, grooves, pads and synth tones created from the raw acoustic source recordings to provide perfect stylized sonic accompaniment. We also provide you with a full rack of Kontakt’s on-board multi-effects and a wide selection of our most popular convolution reverb impulses to spatialize the sound in a variety of real and sound-designed spaces.
The custom scripted Kontakt user interface built into this library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, vibrato, and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
• 16 belt pulley bells
• 2 gas tank kick drums
• fly-wheel hi-hats “fly-hats”
• coolant tank snare drum
• 4 brake drums
• 3 air cleaner cover gongs
• oil can gong
• 3 washer fluid / coolant tank toms
• metal air tube cowbell
• washer fluid bottle foot drum
• plastic air tube wood block
• 12 receiver drier hanging chimes (open and muted)
• clutch spring disc
• large hanging transmission bell
• 4 plastic oil trap temple blocks
• 34 distinct instruments with a total of 85 individually playable articulations
• Independent Close and Far microphone positions
• 50 sound designed ambient pads, grooves, leads and atmospheres divided into 3 categories
• 3.44 GB installed
• 6894 Samples
• 14 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument presets
• 24-bit / 48 kHz lossless compressed NCW samples
• Convolution reverb with a variety of different room, hall and special effect environments