Year / Release Date: 12.2020
Developer site: kilohearts
Format: VST, VSTi, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7+, cpu: 2 GHz or faster, mem: 1 GB or more
Description: The last step of a long journey …
Kilohearts Toolbox ULTIMATE includes everything for additional host capabilities to take full advantage of the benefits you now own. Experience the flexibility of endless combinations between effects and host plugins!
Kilohearts plugins still support modular workflow (except for kHs ONE). This is why we created the ULTIMATE Kilohearts Toolbox, which gives you everything we’ve ever released so you can shine in different ways.
Explore hundreds of professional factory presets in these plugins from a variety of professional craftsmen around the world before you start modifying and creating your own.
kHs 3-Band EQ.dll
kHs Comb Filter.dll
kHs Formant Filter.dll
kHs Frequency Shifter.dll
kHs Ladder Filter.dll
kHs Phase Distortion.dll
kHs Pitch Shifter.dll
kHs Ring Mod.dll
kHs Tape Stop.dll
kHs Trance Gate.dll
kHs Transient Shaper.dll
New in version :
– General Fixed a problem with worker threads getting jammed that caused issues like browsers not working and samples not loading properly in some DAWs.
– Phase Plant Fixed velocity being overwritten in old voices when the same note was struck again.
– Slice EQ & Carve EQ Fixed Left / Right being shortened to Left / Righ … in the stereo mode dropdown.
12/15/2020 10:06:48 AM
– macOS Fixed a problem with AU versions of plugins misbehaving in Ableton Live when running macOS Big Sur
– General Fixed a problem where preset data could in some cases become corrupted if opened and resaved with an older version than with which it was first created.
– Phase Plant Fixed clicks and pops at the beginning and end of notes that could occur in some scenarios where snapins that caused DSP latency were used.
This bugfix release improves UI performance on mac OS, and fixes a bug in the Gain snapin.
– Gain Fixed modulation knob being missing from the Gain snapin until you touch the dB /% selector.
– mac OS Improved UI performance.