XT Software Company announced the release of a new version of energyXT. That’s what the company says about its “brainchild”: “energyXT is the fastest and portable software application for creating music in the world.” Various magazines have named energyXT among the top 10 products by the results of the NAMM exhibition. In addition, this digital workstation has already won several awards.
Hjövird C. Björ, President of XT Software: “We designed this digital workstation to make it easier for musicians to create good music. EnergyXT is unique in its portability and flexibility in use and we are pleased that this program attracts the attention of many musicians around the world. Recording sound in the soul of music should not be like the feat of Hercules. You do not have to sit weeks in studios and spend round sums to record your song. With energyXT, you can record instruments and vocals directly from your computer via a simple USB interface. Next, you can copy and paste tracks, and edit them, add effects and reduce them to your heart’s content and at the same time in excellent quality. This program allows you to translate your idea and immediately see and show the result, for example, putting it on your site. “
- Quick Start
- 100% recycled work process
- Creating your own loops for drums, instruments and audio
- Multi-Track export to other music applications
- Elastic function time-stretching & pitch-shifting
- Support for drag & drop function of grooves REX2, with slice function
- Non-destructive audio reversal
- A warm and pure-sounding phase-modulation synthesizer with sample support
- Multi-Effector Processor
- Drum track with sample support
- The main mixer with unlimited send, insert and multicast channels
- A searchable browser with an overview of the samples
- MIDI, audio and drum clips can be saved as stand-alone library clips
- Extended Controller Card
Year / Date of Issue : 06.2017
Version : 3.0
Developer : XT Software
Developer’s site : energy-xt.com/index.php
Bit depth : 32bit
Language : English
Tabletka : present
System requirements : 1.4 GHz PC with 512 MB RAM.
ASIO driver recommended.
G4 or Intel with 512 MB of RAM,
OSX 10.4 or higher.