Year / release date : 14.2.2019
Version : 12.2.2019
Developer : Waves
Developer website : Waves
Format : VST / VST3 / RTAS / AAX / STANDALONE
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : Cured
System Requirements :
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Windows 7 with SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
Recommended: 1280×1024 / 1600×1024
8 GB RAM
8 GB free disk space on the system drive
Description : A fully finished park of virtual effects and instruments from A to Z of the highest quality and with support for 64-bit systems! With faster scanning, loading and processing, Waves V10 opens up new power measurements for high-performance plug-ins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world among manufacturers of professional audio effects processing. Mastering, mixing music, post-production, restoration of audio recordings, dynamic processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog devices – all this is available from the Waves Complete Collection. Waves is the choice of most recording studios. Plug-ins are considered to be among the best and they will instantly connect to your working draft and be immediately ready for work. Update your Waves right now.
- SoundGrid Rack for VENUE V10
- Added: Compatibility with Waves V10 plugins, including latest releases: Abbey Road Chambers, TRACT Sound System Calibration, PRS SuperModels, Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain, Sibilance, and CLA MixHub.
- Added: Test Redundancy feature to ensure that redundant servers can handle the session load.
- Added: license keys when adding / changing external license keys.
- Waves Central can be used when the console is connected to the Internet.
- Fixed: Legacy sessions with some plugins not mapped to encoders.
- Fixed: Corrupted C6 values when changing snapshots.
- Fixed: Session crash with Scheps Omni Channel.
- Fixed: InPhase causing system crashes.