Year / Release Date : 10/28/2019
Version : 11.0
Developer : Waves
Developer’s site : Waves
Format : EXE / VST / VST3 / RTAS / AAX
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : Patch
System Requirements :
Windows 10 64 bit
Intel Core i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Description : We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V11. Upgrade to V11 to ensure the security of your sessions in the future, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including MacOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin updates, including new versions of Renaissance plugins, add new plugins to premium bundles, and much more.
At Waves, we spend most of our time and resources developing software to ensure that the plugins you invested in are always compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in our current updates, so you can always focus on what’s important – create the best music and audio you can, now and in the future.
What you get in Waves V11
Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs and operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
Newly updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
• Recently developed interfaces with three design options: Light, Dark and Legacy
• Real-time frequency analyzers added to R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
• Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for a more intuitive use of the channel strip plugin
• 700+ new presets from leading artists
Free plugins added to selected premium packages:
• Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
• Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, cobalt sapphire
• Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus volume meter
• Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher
• Plugin performance improvements:
• Access to all other plugin updates starting with V10
• 1400+ artist presets added to plugins:
• Equalizer curve support in Pro Tools and Avid S6 for AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, linear phase equalizer, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56.
• Set any preset as the default preset in all plugins.
• Added NKS support for 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
2. Run c: \ Program Files \ Waves Central \ Waves Central.exe
3. Press “Install Product” => “Online” (or select “Offline installer” if have prepared installer *)
4. Create account & login
5. Choose product to install
6. Press INSTALL button & relax
7. Apply Waves Complete 11.0 patch.exe