Year/Date of Issue: 28.11.2022
Developer site: Waves
Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present (V.R)
Intel Core i7 / i9 / Xeon-W / Apple Silicon
Minimum: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
16 GB free disk space on the system drive
10.15.7, 11.6.5, 12.4. 13.0
Recommended: 1280×1024 / 1600×1024
USB displays are not supported as the primary display.
V14 plugins require a graphics card that supports ‘Metal’.
Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio plugins and signal processors for the professional and consumer electronics audio markets.
What’s new in V14? :
• New: Mix and Trim knobs have been added to our most popular compressors.
Get the best dynamic control, fast, in API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G-Master Buss Compressor
• New: Faster loading.
Improved load times for plugins, presets and sessions in your DAW.
• New: Fast drag and drop preset workflow.
Load presets faster with the new drag and drop workflow
• New: HiDPI graphics for some plugins.
Abbey Road TG Mastering, API Collection, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, F6, OVox and PuigTec equalizers now with ultra-clear HiDPI GUI
• New: standalone application for Creative Sampler CR8.
Shape, manipulate and play your samples without a DAW
• New: additional improvements.
• New presets, improvements and additional updates. Complete list of updates.
Speed up your workflow with the new Mix and Trim knobs.
Tune your dynamics faster than ever with the new Trim and Mix knobs for the API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G-Master compressors. Now you can stay creative by quickly balancing the volume and creating parallel compression in seconds right from your plugin.
Release Notes: November 28, 2022
New Plugin: BB Tubes, available as a single plugin or in the Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show bundles. An original-design analog tube saturation plugin from the Waves’ MAGMA series. Includes a license for Lil Tube, which is installed with BB Tubes.
• Apple M1 is not supported not tested
• COSMOS does not work
• New Waves preset browser does not work
1. Go to waves folder and Install and Update Waves Central and Run
2. Uninstall Previously Installed Plugins from Waves Central Settings
3. Fixed Permissions from Waves Central Settings
4. Select Offline Installer and Click Install from an Offline Installer
5. Browse the Waves folder you downloaded (Inside : 1 – Installer) (For Mac Users, move folder to “Users/yourname/public/”)
6. Select the plugins you like and Install
7. Apply patch
8. Removes waves local server : (Run in terminal )
sudo rm -rf /Library/Application\Support/Waves/WavesLocalServer
killall WavesLocalServer & rm -rf /Library/Application\ Support/Waves/WavesLocalServer
10. Run AU Reg tool 188.8.131.52 Build R 215024 for AU
NOTE : Offline installation follows the Official Waves method.
It is important to run exactly the intel version, the other version will not start and will ask for activation.