Year / Release Date: 09/08/2020
Developer site: Waves
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 10 x64 | macOS 10.12.6 and up.
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017
(According to user reviews, it runs on WIN 7. Installation is STRICTLY with the Internet off!)
Description: Fully finished park of virtual effects and instruments from A to Z of the highest quality and with support for 64-bit systems! With faster scanning, loading and processing times, Waves V10 opens up new dimensions of the power of high performance plugins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world for professional audio effects processing manufacturers. Mastering, music mixing, post-production, audio restoration, dynamics processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog devices are all available with the Waves Complete Collection. Waves is the choice of most recording studios. Plugins are rightfully considered one of the best and they will instantly connect to your working project and will be ready to go right away. Upgrade your Waves now.
New in version
Release note :
WIN: release from R2R
* No Waves Central installation.
* Simplified R2R installer.
* Including all Waves products except Tracks Live.
* Instrument Libraries are not included.
Check our other releases.
* Simple effective licenser emulation. Works faster than legit.
Waves dropped support WPAPI v1.x. Third party WPAPI plugins like Flux,
PluginAlliance, SmartEQ Live, Sonnox does not work. When they are updated we
will include them again.
For the people who want to stick with WavesCentral, create Waves account
and install what you need with WavesCentral, and use our emulator.
MAC: release from RET
Releases not by R2R / RET have following issue:
* SuperRack crashes.
* Cannot load plugin inside SoundGrid and some channel strips.
* No WPAPI support.
* All launches of installations, kijens, patches are done on behalf of the administrator with any installation and activation. Nowhere and no folders from where / where the installation will be carried out along the entire path, at the entire address, should not contain Cyrillic characters (except for system folders of the Users type). Also, the computer name and account must be in Latin. You must be on the system with administrator rights. In the system for these plugins, you must have Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 installed, as well as .NET Framework. No need to create nesting dolls from 15 folders and download there. Due to the long file / folder names, there will be an error during installation. Download to the root of the disk.
Remove the previous version. Clear the system of all remaining folders and all registry entries.
(C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3 …
C: \ Program Files \ VSTPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3 …
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files – WPAPI
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ VstPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: \ Program Files (x86) – Waves, Waves Central
C: \ Users \ NAME \ – .Waves Central
C: \ Users \ NAME \ AppData \ Local – Waves Audio
C: \ Users \ NAME \ AppData \ Roaming – Waves Audio
C: \ Users \ Public – Waves Audio)
1. Install Install_Waves_Central.exe
2. Run it c: \ Program Files \ Waves Central \ Waves Central.exe
3. Click Offline Installer, then on Browse under the Install from an Offline installer line and select the DISTRIBUTION folder: \ WC.08.09.20 \ WIN \ Waves
4. Select the desired plugins from the list except for any libraries (where there will be labels opposite – SD or HD should be gray, not highlighted in blue)
and click on the Install button in the right part of the window.
5. After the installation is complete, run and apply Waves Complete patch
Recommended list of plugins to install:
Abbey Road Collection, Abbey Road Studio 3, Mercury, SSL 4000 Collection, OVox Vocal ReSynthesis, Content Creator Audio Toolkit, DTS Neural ™ Surround Collection, NX.bundle
Libraries for instruments are downloaded separately. When choosing what to install, libraries are not selected unless you plan to use the tools. If you plan and want the libraries to be installed immediately along with the plug-ins, then the downloaded Instrument Data folder with them before installation must be placed in … Distribution \ Waves.10.Complete.vXXXX \ Waves \ Installers \ V10, and in this case their to be noted in Wave Central.
If FL only displays WaveShell :
In the FL Plugin Manager, add one more additional folder with VST plugins along the path C: \ Program Files \ Waves \ Plug-Ins V11, then forcibly rescan the plugins.
During installation, the error “sorry an error has occurred during installation” appears
Delete the cash folder (DISTRIBUTION \ Waves – 11 Complete vXXX \ Data \ cache)
MAC OS HIGH SIERRA, Catalina :
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
First, Uninstall ALL previous versions of Waves. Preferences, AUs. (Waves Central has an Uninstaller – works fine).
STEP 1: Install Install_Waves_Central.dmg, then run it (is placed in the apps folder), once u run it, close it without try to install anything.
STEP 2: Restart your mac.
STEP 3: Move the install.cen file AND the ‘Data’ folder to: Users / yourname / public / WavesOfflineInstallers folder
STEP 4: Run Waves Central from Applications folder. Turn the internet off first!
STEP 5: Select Continue Offline.
STEP 6: Select Browse.
STEP 7: The Waves Center should default point to the Waves Offline Installers folder in STEP 3, if not, browse to the Users / yourname / public / WavesOfflineInstallers folder directory.
STEP 8: CLICK OPEN.
STEP 9: Select the desired products / bundles (tick the square next to ‘Mac’ and it installs everything) then click Install.
STEP 10: RESTART YOUR MAC.
STEP 11: Run WavesLicenseEngine (Patch folder).
STEP 12: Run ALL Waves AU Reg Utility files in: Applications> Waves> WaveShells V11