Omnisphere 2 – Time to Make Some Noise!
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration. You can now use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2, by simply dragging onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities
• Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Wavetable Synthesis – Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
• Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
• Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
• 8 New Filter Types – New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
• New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
• Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
• Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
• Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 12,000 sounds!
• More than 4,500 brand new patches and soundsources!
• New “Spotlight EDM” library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
• New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s Custom Built Instruments
• New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
• Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
• Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
• New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
25 New FX Units
• Quad Resonators
• Thriftshop Speaker
• Classic Twin
• Rock Stack
• Stompbox Modeler
• Metalzone Distortion
• Toxic Smasher
• Foxxy Fuzz
• Analog Phaser
• Analog Flanger
• Analog Chorus
• Analog Vibrato
• Solina Ensemble
• Vintage Tremolo
• Envelope Filter
• Crying Wah
• Precision Compressor
• Studio 2-Band EQ
Enhanced Browsing Experience
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Sound Lock™ allows endless variations by locking sound aspects while you browse
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries
• Greatly Improved sound organization system
• Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning
• Browse Patches by Mood
• Expanded Genres
• Browse by Oscillator type
• Boolean search options
Flexible New FX Features
• 16 FX units per patch
• Full matrix modulation of every FX slot
• New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends
• Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks
• Lock FX while browsing
More Special Features
• Live Mode with key splits
• Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode
• Tweak Trilian Custom Controls Interface inside Omnisphere
• Global Clock Speed (Halftime, Doubletime, etc)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.4 GHz or higher processor
• 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
• Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
• 64 GB of free hard drive space
• OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS/AAX capable host software
• Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for “Cocoa” based plugins
• Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
• VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS/AAX capable host software
• Microsoft Windows 7/Vista compatible
• Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
How to Install Omnisphere:
1. Download Torrent. For shorter DL time, uncheck ALL folders named “Windows” when adding this torrent to your preferred client.
2. Mount ALL eight .ISO’s.
3. Run the “Omnisphere 2 Installer.pkg”.
4. Run “Omnisphere_Data_Updater.pkg”
NOTE: This next part requires an external drive (e.g. USB stick) formatted to “FAT-32”.
5. Move the “Crack” folder from this torrent to your external drive.
6. Now, go to “Macintosh HD>Library>Audio>Plug-Ins”, and move the “Omnisphere” files from within the “Components” and “VST” folders to your external drive. There should be one “Omnisphere” file in each folder.
7. Now, remove your external drive from your MAC, and plug it into a Windows PC.
8. Copy the keygen somewhere onto your Windows PC.
9. Unzip the keygen (using 7zip or equivalent), then run the “Spectrasonics_2048_KeyGen.exe”.
10. Click “patch” and navigate to “[your drive]>Omnishere.component>Contents>MacOS” and select the “Omnisphere” file.
11. Click “patch” once more, but this time navigate to “[your drive]>Omnishere.vst>Contents>MacOS” and select the “Omnisphere” file.
12. Now, unplug your external drive from your Windows PC, and plug it back into your MAC.
13. Move the newly-patched files BACK to their original locations on your MAC (see step 6). If a notification appears, click “replace”.
13. Open your DAW of choice, and scan for plugins (this is usually automatic).
14. Open an instance of Omnisphere from within your DAW.
15. Now, you must copy the “Challenge Code” (which shows upon opening Omnisphere), and paste it into the keygen on your Windows PC. DO NOT close your DAW or Omnisphere during this process.
NOTE: I recommend emailing the “Challenge Code” to yourself, opening that email on your Windows PC, and pasting it into the keygen.
15. Once you have pasted the code into the keygen, click “generate”. This will provide you with the “Response Code”.
16. Take this “Response Code” and paste it into the instance of Omnisphere (that you were suppose to leave open in your DAW on your MAC).
NOTE: Just like before, I recommend that you email the “Response Code” to yourself, open that email on your MAC, and paste it into Omnisphere.
17. Now, a new window will appear in Omnisphere, telling you to completely close out of any currently-running instances of Omnisphere. Do as it says.
18. Re-open Omnisphere and voilà!!