2020-12-28 Torrent updated: Hotfix Year / Release Date: 12/27/2020
Developer: Slate Digital
Developer site: Slate Digital
Format: VST / VST3 / AAX (MODiFiED)
Bit depth: 64bit
Windows 8 or 10
Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
VMR 2.0 allows sound engineers to easily create their dream channel strips using a library full of analog modules. Choose from dozens of modules including vintage-modeled EQs, compressors, amps, filters, preamps, mixing consoles and more. But even beyond the sound you can get with VMR 2.0, you also get the added bonus of speed and efficiency by having the entire data chain in one convenient window. VMR 2.0 comes with a Mix Bundle One, which contains four Slate Digital DSP modules: FG-401 Compressor, FG-S EQ, FG-161 FET Compressor, and FG-N EQ.
What’s new in VMR 2.0:
– Dream Bands – 8 instantly callable and customizable channel band configurations available in 1 click
– Updated interface
– Easy cancellation and refund
– Removed noise from the following modules: FG-N, FG-S, FG-Stress, FG-73, FG-76.
– Added button Clear rack
– Added oversampling option (via settings menu)
– Added second library view: list view.
– Added “Search for modules” function in the library.
We fixed the CS-EQ bug after a while. This is what Slate is
made as “additional protection” (invented after the last work of UTOPiA). Them
InfinityEQ and many new VMR modules have the same protection. Hopefully CS-EQ
was the last thing we missed and we also hope Slate stops coding an ear like this
For people who cannot download the plugin, install vcredist 2019
All 30 modules are included.
No iLok driver required to run.
Our version loads faster and uses less memory than the regular version.