Publisher: Impact Soundworks
Format: KONTAKT 5.7+
Quality: 16 \ 24 bit, 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: Our flagship grand piano delivers the beautifully recorded Yamaha C7 with four microphone angles, each offering a unique and rich sound. Pearl is a real pleasure to play, edit and mix to perfection and is suitable for most compositions of any style – classics, cinema, pop, jazz, blues, and more. Pearl is a great addition to any collection of samples. If you are like us, you will reach for him every time!
When we first played this magnificent grand piano in his concert hall, we just fell in love! We decided that we simply had to capture it and create a virtual instrument for the ages – and that’s exactly what we did. Pearl’s beautiful tone, transmitted through each of the four microphone positions, truly “sings” with every keystroke. The default setting, velocity curve, and mixing settings have been adjusted to inspire your compositions and musical creativity.
The powerful yet uncluttered user interface provides very easy control over all aspects of the sound, such as microphone mixing, channel EQ, tuning and velocity response. By simply adjusting just the mic mix, you can achieve completely different tones.
Pearl’s interface is as elegant and beautiful as the piano itself. On the main page (pictured below), each microphone can be easily mixed with per-channel EQ, stereo width, compression and additional routing to different KONTAKT outputs. The settings page offers precise control over internal controls such as volume envelope, velocity response, tuning (and microtuning), and noise volume. With a selection of included presets, setting up Pearl for your DAW or MIDI controller couldn’t be easier!
We’ve also included a powerful effects rack for further mixing and processing. In addition to analog-modeled band saturation, compression, EQ, and transient designs, convolutional reverb has 31 adjustable impulse responses. They range from natural spaces like concert halls and concert venues to studios and shimmering digital bliss.
We know that once you download Pearl and start playing, you will have the same reaction as we did when we first played it!
FULL & UPDATE means that you can download the updated full version if you do not have the previous one, or download only the update if you have the previous one.
– Yamaha C7 recorded in a concert hall
– 14,000+ samples provided as 16 and 24-bit
– Four mic positions: close, pedal, stage, hall
– 8 dynamic (velocity) layers per note
– 2 round robin variations per note
– All samples recorded pedal-on and off
– Chromatic key release and pedal noises
– Elegant and powerful script interface
– Per-mic FX, offset, and width tweaks
– Make your own velocity, brightness, volume curves
– Edit special tweaks for individual notes
– Microtuning (with alternate classical tunings presets included)
– Optional “Light” patches saving up to 85% RAM
– KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
– Full NKS (Maschine / Komplete Kontrol) compatibility
– addressed some long-standing issues with sustain pedal and release behavior
– added more snapshots
– reduced CPU usage
– performance optimizations
– upgraded the sound quality and realism of overlapping notes
– corrected issues with the 24-bit patches
– restoration of certain missing 24-bit samples
– numerous bug fixes