Publisher: Best Service
Website: Best Service
Format: ENGINE 2
Quality: 24bit 48kHz stereo
Experience the most extensive and varied synth in a brand new version! TITAN 2 surpasses its predecessor by doubling its sound library, adding countless new presets, a completely redesigned user interface, and sound shaping potential that surpasses even the originals! TITAN 2 emulates at least 266 synthesizers.
The content covers the full spectrum of this instrument’s glorious history. Here you will find everything outstanding, from the 70s to the present day, covering all types of sound synthesis. This plugin includes the latest virtual instruments, analog classics, legendary modular systems, outstanding digital synthesizers, a powerful workstation, as well as unheard of rarities. The sound spectrum of the 45-year history of the synthesizer makes TITAN 2 an unsurpassed and unique instrument in its diversity.
“This is truly a bottomless ocean of sound”
The developers faced the challenge of preserving the incomparable character of the original instruments, yet enabling the creation of individual and entirely new soundscapes with TITAN 2.
TITAN 2 comes with a gigantic library of 12,800 presets. Besides basses, leads and pads, the new version offers various sounds designed for current dance productions. TITAN 2 does not simply offer sounds of current famous synthesizers, but is actually able to often replace these instruments – thanks to its carefully reproduced wave forms and elaborated edit-functions. Because of the enormous bandwidth of synthesizers being used, TITAN 2 offers an unbelievable broad palette of sonic characters. However, TITAN 2 does not solely define itself by the sonic sources but by the presets being carved from these.
TITAN 2’s user-interface was completely redesigned. It now allows immediate access to almost every parameter. Even when producing under pressure of time, you will be able to use TITAN 2’s full functional range without getting lost in countless menus or subpages.
TITAN 2 contains the full content of TITAN 1. The former was focused on classic hardware-synthesizers while the new version completes this large sonic choice with sounds targeting current dance- and pop-genres/productions as well as film and video-scoring. Among others, TITAN 2 includes the fattest super-saw leads available, Dubstep-sounds for EDM-genres, cinematic-, orchestral- and natural-sounds as well as various electronic classics. Also, the original 5,500 sounds of TITAN 1 can now be tweaked, modulated and mixed more detailedly and effectively using TITAN 2’s revamped user-interface.
A new feature in TITAN 2’s preset browser is the possibility to search for sound sources – in addition to the existing search for sound categories. This way, you will find sounds of your favorite instruments in the blink of an eye!
These improvements facilitate and speed up your workflow in TITAN 2:
• faster loading times of no more than one second
• increased CPU efficiency
• fully redesigned user-interface
• controllable random-function for sound shaping
• Attacker-tool for fast altering of any sound’s attack phase
• additional multimode-filter
• 1,800 up-to-date drum- and FX-sounds
• 1,500 rhythmical sequences
• integrated convolution reverb with 1,000 high-end impulse responses and FX-section
• unlimited multimode
TITAN 2’s user-interface consists of two discrete synthesizers with individual and independent filters, envelopes, modulation options and effects. This way, sounds of different synthesizers can be coupled and mixed to create completely new sounds. The integrated convolution reverb offers more than 1,000 high quality impulse responses, including parts of the renowned library “Halls of Fame”!
It took more than 15 years and one of the largest private synthesizer-collections to realize the recordings of TITAN 1 and 2.
The complete sound-library consists of over 11,000 synthesizer-multisamples and approximately 200,000 single samples. In addition, 1,800 up-to-date drum- and effect-sounds are offered, that were created independently and not just taken from the library’s synthesizers. To achieve the best possible results, the multisampled instruments often contain fully recorded filter sweeps, multiple dynamic layers as well as up to 61 key zones. Almost every single sample was made inaudibly loopable with greatest care.
The library’s sample-content comprises a massive 80GB. Thanks to inaudible data-compression, this amount was reduced to a friendly amount of approximately 25GB on your hard-drive. At the same time, loading times for presets were significantly sped up and will, at the most, take one second – no matter what size.
Overview TITAN 2
• 266 distinctively emulated synthesizers
• 12,800 presets (sorted by synthesizer- and sound-categories)
• 1,800 drum- and FX-sounds
• 1,500 rhythmical sequences
• 2,000 arpeggiator-, sequencer-, modulation- and effects-presets
• 80GB sample -content, reduced to 25GB using inaudible data compression
• synthesizers can be combined and mixed to create new sounds
• two independent synthesizers per preset with individual filters, modulations and over 50 effects
• convolution reverb with 1,000 impulse responses
• superfast preset loading, less than one second
• low CPU-load
• all parameters are MIDI-controllable
• “All-in-one” user-interface
• complete modular system using Pro-Edit mode
• Randomizer and Attacker
• Auto-Playback section with arranger (chord memorizer, polyphonic MIDI-file-player)
• extensive Arpeggiator and polyphonic step-sequencer
• requires Free Engine 22.214.171.124 or newer
1. Copy the file 000003F6 from the keys folder and place it along the path C:\ProgramData\Best Service\Engine\keys
2. Register the library with any key (6 by 6 blocks), for example: 333333-333333-333333-333333-333333-333333